Interested in Coaching at Royals in 2019?
Royals are now looking for coaches for 2019 season!
We are looking for coaches for our A, B and social teams and also for our Academy programs.
As a coach, you have one of the most important and exciting jobs in the world!
Coaching is a great way of being involved in football, whether you have stopped playing, coaching your son or daughter in a program, getting involved with a team at your club or association, or taking the next step in your coaching career.
Essendon Royals can give you appropriate training and support to step into a coaching role and develop your skills. The club offers a range of coaching clinics and courses designed to suit all comers, regardless of experience or qualification.
Why coach at Essendon Royals?
- Essendon Royals has committed to continuously improving our coaching program and our department of football
- We provide development pathways for coaches and players to move through the club and gain experience for your future career
- We provide guidance from FFA accredited advanced coaches and we will have at least 4 B-Licensed coaches at the Royals by 2020
- We provide opportunities to obtain Advanced Coaching Accreditation
- Coaches will be guided and work closely through the season with our Technical Directors with a regular timetable of assistance, coaching workshops and technical and tactical guidance
All applicants must have:
- Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Some knowledge of football both technically and tactically as well as be willing to be a leader, mentor and role model to your team or players
- Availability during evenings and on the weekend during the season
Applicants are preferred to have:
- 1-2 Years Coaching experience minimum preferred
- FFA accreditation through community courses (mini-roos, skill training or game training)
"A" team coaching applicants:
- FFA C license or willing to obtain one