Aldi Mini-Roos Kick Off Program at Essendon Royals!
Register for the Aldi Mini-Roos Kick Off Program at Essendon Royals
Starting on Saturday 21 April 10 am, the Aldi Mini-Roos Kick Off program is open for ages from 4 to 9 and runs for 18 sessions.
WHEN & WHERE
When: Saturday 10 AM
Where: Cross Keys Reserve, Essendon
Additionally purchase our Mini-Roos Membership & Apparel
What is Kick Off?
- A fun, safe sport taught in a friendly environment for children aged between 4 and 9.
- Weekly 45 minute sessions that build skills through games and simple drills delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
- Every player gets plenty of time on the ball and the prime aim of each session is for children to build fundamental motor skills.
- Each child also receives an ALDI MiniRoos Participant Pack when they register – which includes a bag, ball, and a water bottle.
Benefits of Kick Off
- Make new friends and develop social skills.
- Develop values of teamwork, co-operation, fair play, and respect for others.
- Develop a child's ability to make quick decisions and improve reaction time.
- Keep healthy by getting active.