Sponsoring Essendon Royals in 2018
It is that time of year again where we ask our members to help the Club in our sponsorship drive. With your support, our aim is to retain current sponsors, bring on board new sponsors and provide an opportunity for all sponsors and the club to form a partnership along with a directory for all our members. There are many businesses within our club and we hope that by securing your sponsorship our members would consider sponsors first when buying local products and services.
Check out our sponsorship packages
Essendon Royals are aware that we have a number of supporters out there in our club who are looking for different ways of sponsoring us. Find our Sponsorship Proposal here but if you have any suggestions or you are not sure about the packages please just contact
The benefits of sponsorship to our club
Running a club takes an army of dedicated people and money to support our activities and existence. Sponsorship is a major cog in the wheels of a community organisation. Here is a list of what your sponsorship specifically helps our club with:
- Apparel: Apparel is the #1 cost to the club but it is the most important item that helps players and the community identify us. Sponsors can be part of that identity in many ways!
- Facilities improvement: At Ormond Park & contribution to Royals specific initiatives with the Cross Keys development
- Coaching education: From 2018-2020 Royals intends on have 75% of coaches FFA certified with an additional 5-10 C-Licensed coaches greatly impacting our delivery to our members.
- Growing women’s football: Essendon Royals is committed to building the women’s game in Moonee Valley. Contributions go to Women’s coach development and venue allocation.
- Improving access to football services for the community across the board: Essendon Royals exists for the community, football and fun. Better equipment, better security and storage facilities will make that happen consistently.
- Establishing 7-a-side football teams: 7-a-side football is played by footballers with Cerebral Palsy, Acquired Brain Injuries and those with stroke related impairments. Royals plan to have 2 teams established for Junior & Seniors by 2019. Players will be offered positions free with all registration, apparel, and equipment & coaching funded by sponsors.
Supporting disadvantaged footballers: Not all players can afford the simple things like membership and equipment. Royals is an inclusive and diverse club that wants to expand the football passion and enjoyment through the North West.
Benefits of Sponsorship to YOU!
- A strong relationship with the Royals will expose your brand to all our members. Our members are Loyal Royals.
- Club sponsor directory. The page will be A4 in size, on it we will have your logo, brief bio on your company and what incentives or discounts you would like to pass on to our members seeking your product or services.
- All members will receive their own Essendon Royals member card. By showing their card at your place of business, we hope that they can utilise your services and take advantage of any special “Loyal Royal” offers that you are able to provide.
We believe this will be able to give our sponsors as much exposure as possible to the wider community and a very important way of demonstrating our loyalty back to you as a sponsor, and we anticipate that our members will too.