Aldi Mini-Roos Kick Off
Essendon Royals is offering the Aldi Mini-Roos Kick Off Program for kids who want to play outside of team football.
Register for the Aldi Mini-Roos Kick Off Program at Essendon Royals for Term 3
Term 3 starts on Saturday 21 July 10 am, the Aldi Mini-Roos Kick Off program is open for ages from 4 to 9 and runs for 9 sessions. The term 2-3 program continues to run alongside the Term 3 Program.
WHEN & WHERE
When: Term 3 Program Starts 21 July 2018, Saturday 10 AM
Where: Cross Keys Reserve, Bridge Street, Essendon
COST: $220 - This price includes Apparel & Essendon Royals Membership (guaranteeing team football entry for season 2019)
Alternatively you can register for Monday Evening Essendon Royals Academy.
Note: Term 2 break will be on 7 & 14 July, recommencing on 21st July 2018.
What is Kick Off?
Created by the Football Federation Australia (FFA), Kick-Off uses short, game-based sessions to provide young newcomers to the game with a fun and, most importantly, an inclusive opportunity try their hand at the world's favourite game. Essendon Royals is an accredited MiniRoos Kick-Off site.
For enquiries about the Royals MiniRoos Kick-Off program, please contact our Kick-Off Program Co-ordinator.
- A fun, safe sport taught in a friendly environment for children aged between 4 and 9.
- Weekly 45 minute sessions that build skills through games and simple drills delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
- Every player gets plenty of time on the ball and the prime aim of each session is for children to build fundamental motor skills.
- Each child also receives an ALDI MiniRoos Participant Pack when they register – which includes a bag, ball, and a water bottle.
Benefits of Kick Off
- Make new friends and develop social skills.
- Develop values of teamwork, co-operation, fair play, and respect for others.
- Develop a child's ability to make quick decisions and improve reaction time.
- Keep healthy by getting active.