Membership, Fees & Deposit Refund Policy
Essendon Royals Soccer Club (ERSC) needs your fees to operate and remain financially viable. Your fees are the major source of income for our club. Your fees enable the club to provide you with the playing and training facilities, playing and training equipment, affiliation fees, referee fees, insurances, trophies and all the other extras that go towards making our club the friendly and family orientated place that it is.
On occasions a club member may leave our club or stop playing football and seek to have registration fees refunded. Accordingly, the club has adopted this refund policy.
In the event of a deposit being placed with the club to hold a membership or academy position, no refund will be provided if the player decides not to participate.
In the event of a refund of registration fees being sought the following principles will apply;
- Generally any costs incurred by the club will not be refunded.
- If a player does not take part in any pre-season activities or sanctioned matches then fees will be refunded less all club costs (for example costs incurred by apparel purchase.)
- If a player has played at least one but less than 4 sanctioned matches then a partial refund may be provided. The actual refunded amount will be 50% of the amount paid to the Club.
- If a player has played 4 or more sanctioned matches for our Club, no refund will be provided.
- Refund requests caused by exceptional circumstances (e.g. serious illness or injury, relocating of parent/s etc) may be considered by the Club committee on an individual basis.
- Where a player's registration is withdrawn by the Club for breaches of the ERSC Codes of Behaviour or any FFV or FFA Code of Behaviour, no refund, regardless of the number of matches participated in, will be paid.
- Registrations are not transferable between players.
Any request for refund of fees must be sent to the club in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and be forwarded for the attention of the Club Treasurer by e-mail.
The Club Treasurer and at least one other committee office bearer will evaluate the request and decide on the outcome.